= Entities Supported
= Known Problems
PO Box 2717
Midland, MI 48641
- Attributes do not co-exist well with IGES subfigures yet.
- It's not as memory-efficient as it potentially could be. For
instance, when reading an IGES file, it will have three
representations of the file in memory at once -- the
HwIgesFile version, the
version, and the collection of TSLib objects. This has some
advantages in flexibility, but at the price of burning memory.
There is no great conceptual obstacle to making it delete each
old representation as the new old is constructed -- it's just
extra work we haven't undertaken yet.
- There is still room to optimize the code.
- Ruled surfaces only work in limited cases.
HwStd classes are supposed to be completely
interchangable with the equivalent ISO C++ std classes. They
will compile interchangeably, but other problems prevent the
resulting code from running.
- The Linux makefile doesn't separate things out into debug and
non-debug versions of the code.